So you have a website, you run a business, now what?
You have probably heard that social media can help get more visibility and get more people to your site.
Getting there takes time and we have laid out the proven steps on how you can increase your site’s following and even rank your site higher. Are you still struggling to crack the code on how to increase website traffic through social media?
Here are the five rules you need to do right now!
- Get your site’s URL Visible. Make sure your social media sites reflect the correct link to your website
- Don’t forget to share your posts! Sharing is caring. Make it a habit that every time you publish a blog post, you share it on all your social media channels.
- Post your blogs on other Facebook groups Facebook groups are filled with ideal blog readers and potential target audience. Do a little research on the types of people who hang out with that group and make sure that you share posts that are relevant to them. And also a bonus tip, give them a call to action.
- Post your blog post link on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter Bio. Be creative in posting your links through social media, post a catchy photo and witty caption. Just make sure it is significant to the post you are about to share. Leave the link to the blog post so your followers will know where to read the full post. Always leave a call to action like “like this post? share with your friends”, etc.
- Optimize your social media profiles. Just like you focus on SEO with your website, you should consider it for your social profiles. Ensure that your About Pages and Biographies are full of relevant keywords and try to fill out every section so that your profile is complete. Spark Hive Media offers Social media optimization to suit your business needs. For a list of services we provide, please visit this page.
Liked this post?
Go and share this with your social media friends!
Graz Estrella is a Digital Marketing and Growth Strategist for Businesses. When she is offline she cooks, watch TV and hangs out with friends and family on the beach. She also blogs her heart out at NanayKikay.com